Prometheus Medical Africa does not currently run training courses in South Africa; all of the courses offered take place in the UK and are facilitated by Prometheus Medical UK. Prometheus Medical UK offers high quality medical training for private security, military and healthcare professionals. If you would like further information on the available courses then please visit the Prometheus Medical UK site.
Prometheus is a trainer for the UK Ministry of Defence, UK Foreign & Commonwealth Office, UK ambulance services, UK Police, UK Fire & Rescue, and Middle Eastern national and private organisations, for:
- Paramedic and Ambulance training – recognised by Universities, health profession bodies, and academic institutions
- Emergency response training – Hazardous Area Response; Chemical Biological Nuclear Radiological; Major Incident
- Military training – Basic first aid to advanced trauma management
- Helicopter Emergency Services training – UK HEMS and overseas
- Tactical Medical training – National Police Firearms
- Training Curriculum – Module D13 compliant
All training is delivered by currently practicing highly-experienced doctors, paramedics and nurses, in realistic training environments and scenarios. We specialise in providing bespoke medical training solutions designed to address specific issues related to location, organisations or individuals.